Propose a Speaker
The Vancouver Board of Trade is the city’s premier platform for discussion on ideas and issues that affect the economic, social and cultural vibrancy of Metro Vancouver. From thought leadership and innovation to civic engagement to practical business topics, The Board offers unrivalled opportunities for networking, dialogue and learning.
If you are interested in engaging with peers, exchanging ideas, raising the profile of your company and positioning yourself as a thought leader within the Vancouver business community, we would like to hear from you.
To help us evaluate your proposal, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bio of proposed speaker
- Proposed topic of presentation
- Proposed date of event (please indicate whether this date is flexible)
- Proposed time of day (breakfast or lunch)
- Target audience – who would you like to see in the room
- Anticipated size of audience
- Examples of supplementary marketing support from your company
- Examples of past speaking engagements
- Contact information for follow-up
Thank you for your interest in speaking at The Vancouver Board of Trade. We will be in touch with regards to your proposal within 14 business days.
We want your feedback on our events! Please email Sandra Allen, Director, Events at email@example.com