The Women’s Leadership Circle®
Conversations | Connections | Recognition| Advocacy
The Women’s Leadership Circle is a signature program of The Vancouver Board of Trade (The Board). Launched in November 2007, it is one of the largest women’s business networking groups in Metro Vancouver engaged in the social, business and political communities in which The Board operates.
To be the premier women’s leadership organization that connects, supports, and advocates for women in business, embracing diversity in an inclusive business community.
We believe everyone has an equal voice. We believe that business thrives when women are fully engaged at all levels.
What We Do
Based on the pillars of connections, conversations, recognition and advocacy, the WLC is an inclusive business community which embraces diversity and elevates women. The Vancouver Board of Trade believes that businesses thrive when woman are full engaged at all levels.
How We Do It
We elevate women through meaningful connections, leadership development, and advocacy.
Some of the ways we create opportunities to connect and learn are through:
- WLC Advisory Council hosted tables at Board of Trade speaker events,
- WLC Morning Leader Series which brings together high-profile executive leaders in business, government, sciences, sports and the arts, hosted by an icon in the Metro Vancouver business community,
- Award-winning documentary film screenings followed by a thought-provoking panel discussion with industry experts,
- Luncheon speaker events and forums featuring experts and leaders in their field,
- Private receptions with high-profile guest speakers and WLC Advisory Council members.
See WLC events
for event information and registration.