Sales Performance Summit
Author, Speaker, Sales Thought Leader
Non-members: $399 + GST
Program: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Sales Performance Summit is a conference focused on helping enterprise and B2B sales professionals succeed in today's competitive and rapidly changing sales environment.
This fast-paced conference covers the following:
- How to navigate large complex sales situations and close enterprise level accounts.
- How to influence top-level decision makers.
- Tips and insights on selling intangibles such as Software as a Service (SaaS), technology solutions, and services.
- In-depth insights, data and best practices in winning sales conversations.
- How to leverage technology and social networks to attract, land, and grow key accounts.
- An in-depth panel discussion on sales force leadership and the future of sales.
Sales Thought Leader
Sales Force Leadership and the Future of Sales
Martin Boucher, Vice President, Sales, Canadian Professional Sales Association
Dean Guest, Vice President, Commercial Sales, Salesforce
Kelly Pritchard, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, iTel
Jieun Segal, Vice President, Sales & Marketing, Major Tom
Jane Van Sickle, Director of Sales, Unbounce
Moderator: Shane Gibson, Author, Speaker, Sales Thought Leader
Enterprise Sales Success
This is intensive session will focus on selling in the business-to-business and large enterprise level environment. Attendees will learn how to map, connect with, and persuade key influencers within major corporations, government and even their own organization. At the end of the session they will walk away with a format for powerful sales discovery calls, in-person meetings, and closing processes.
Leveraging Technology and Selling Intangibles
The service and technology-based sectors are growing in B.C. at a rapid pace. Both salespeople and businesses are trying to keep up with this shift. Selling SaaS, technology solutions and any service based offering is significantly different than selling tangibles. The first part of this session covers key insights into how to sell concepts, on-going services, and solutions. The final component covers how to leverage technology and social networks like LinkedIn to fill your sales funnel.