ESG Fundamentals Microcredential: Design your ESG action plan
World Trade Centre
400 - 999 Canada Place, Vancouver
Non-Members: $2,500 per person + GST
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
Registration deadline: March 23, 2023
You must attend all five sessions to receive the microcredential:
- April 6 - ESG Fundamentals
- April 13 - GOVERNANCE Impact
- April 20 - SOCIAL Impact
- April 27 - ENVIRONMENTAL Impact
- May 4 - Your ESG Roadmap: Theory to Action
ESG Fundamentals is a microcredential program meaning anyone who successfully completes all program components will earn 2.0 BCIT credits and a digital badge that can displayed on LinkedIn.
Looking for ways to:
- Take meaningful action to develop and implement an ESG strategy for your organization?
- Communicate your commitment to ESG in order to recruit and retain talent?
- Participate in an accredited program on ESG through a post-secondary institution?
Greater Vancouver Board of Trade is pleased to once again offer the ESG Fundamentals Microcredential, in partnership with BCIT.
During this program, participants will learn or enhance their existing understanding of the language and strategy of meaningful ESG impact. Everyone will complete a series of assignments designed to explore their current impacts and develop a strategy to build on what is already being implemented in their organizations. Participants will graduate with knowledge on how to further engage relevant stakeholders to go farther, faster, together.
Participants will learn from industry leaders in environmental, social, and governance impacts and put their learning into action through a series of hands-on activities that build into their ESG Roadmap.
This program is facilitated by Tessa Jordan, Program Head for the Sustainable Business Leadership and Faculty in the Communication Department at BCIT.
Here's what past participants have said about the program: