For Immediate Release
August 4, 2022
VANCOUVER, B.C. — Today, World Trade Centre Vancouver at the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade is launching the Digital Transformation Workshop (DTW), designed to help businesses capitalize on all the benefits of a digital reinvention.
Digital transformation helps companies become more competitive by leveraging technology to improve processes, operations and customer experiences. This one-day interactive workshop will help leaders looking to drive business growth build organizational resilience through digital reinvention.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has taken an active role in helping companies increase their export success. The Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) has a proven record of increasing export revenues by an average of 75% after two years, and the Integrated e-Commerce Essentials (ICE) workshop has helped more than 400 businesses grow their online presence. DTW is the next step.
"Digitalization is vital for companies to remain competitive domestically and internationally. Like many organizations, we are undergoing our own digital transformation to better serve our members," said Bridgitte Anderson, President and CEO, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade. "We look forward to helping B.C. companies along this journey."
"I am pleased to see World Trade Centre Vancouver continuing to evolve programming to meet the needs of the business community. Our Advisory Committee enthusiastically supports the need to support more companies to digitize to remain competitive." James Howey, Chair, World Trade Centre Vancouver Advisory Committee.
"For nearly 10 years, we have been helping businesses be seen by the right people through content creation, social media, PR, SEO, and digital advertising strategies. We are pleased to provide a customized assessment of the online effectiveness to all participating DTW companies and speak to how organizations can effectively amplify their brand." Darian Kovacs, Founding Partner, Jelly Marketing.
About the program:
- Learn how to effectively lead and grow an organization in today's hybrid environment.
- Get exclusive insight into trends in consumer habits in Canada and internationally.
- Discover how to leverage technology to build a future-proof sales organization.
- Receive a customized assessment of the effectiveness of your organization's online presence.
- Discuss how to protect your intellectual property at home and abroad.
- Explore financing and programming available to support your digital adoption.
- Create a digital blueprint to prepare your organization for digital transformation.
- Organizations looking to prepare for digital transformation
- Business leaders with a proven track record of domestic or international sales.
- Applicants committed to actively participating in the program.
About the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade:
Since its inception in 1887, the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade has been recognized as Western Canada's leading business association, engaging our members to inform public policy at all levels of government and empowering them to succeed and prosper in the global economy. With a Membership whose employees comprise one-third of B.C.'s workforce, we are the largest business association between Victoria and Toronto. We leverage this collective strength, facilitating networking opportunities, and providing professional development through unique programs. In addition, we operate one of the largest events platforms in the country, providing a stage for national and international thought leaders to enlighten B.C.'s business leaders.