Now more than ever, we need engaged citizens and thriving communities. Building on the vision of the late Dr. Don Rix, a philanthropist and Governor of the Board of Trade, the Board of Trade Foundation, through the Rix Centre for Leadership has launched the Engaged Leadership Program.
This unique program targets individuals in middle-management that are looking to take the next step in their career progression. The program will provide Resilient Leadership training, Mentorship, and Community Engagement opportunities for our future leaders.
- An undergraduate degree in any discipline - industry experience may be considered in place of an academic degree.
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience, including two years of management or leadership role*
- Reside in the Greater Vancouver region for the duration of the program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Most participants have between 5 and 15 years of professional work experience.
All sessions will take place in-person in downtown Vancouver.
Please let us know if you require accessibility accommodations to participate.
Greater Vancouver Board of Trade is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces, encourages, supports and celebrates our employees, volunteers, members and our board of directors' dimensions of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, age, physical abilities, spiritual beliefs, political beliefs, and other ideologies. Diverse perspectives draw on different concepts, ideas and experience and enriches decision making and our effectiveness. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply.
Application deadline: September 30, 2023.
All applications will be reviewed but only candidates who have met the minimum requirements will be contacted about next steps. For more information, please contact the Programs Team at .