WLC events are designed to provide Members with an opportunity to learn from thought leaders in the business community and better understand how diversity and inclusivity can be used as a strategic business advantage. WLC events enable Members to build connections at our free networking receptions as well as participate in a variety of workshops. Members leave WLC events with a better understanding of various issues related to workplace equity, bias and equal opportunity along with new business contacts, skills and ideas. The WLC hosts Morning Leader events once every few months as well as three networking receptions per year.
Past event speakers include:
- Robin Farr, Director of Internal Communications and Culture
- Erin Leonty, Regional Director of Western Canada, Catalyst Inc.
- Janet Austin, Chief Executive Officer, YWCA Metro Vancouver
- Jim Murphy, Former Professional Baseball Player, and Olympic Coach
- Donna Wilson, SVP, People, LifeLabs Medical Laboratory Services