Business Growth and Resilience through Digital Reinvention
World Trade Centre Vancouver’s (WTC-V) Digital Transformation Workshop (DTW) is designed for growth-oriented business leaders wanting to profit and prosper in the digital economy domestically and internationally and become digital-native enterprises.
The Digital Transformation Workshop focuses on the five (5) program pillars to support SMEs through building a customized digital transformation blueprint.
Digital Restructure and
Structural and Regulatory
What is Digital Transformation?
Digital transformation occurs when digital technology is used to create or modify how a business operates and serves its community, from its business model to its processes, operations, and customer or client experiences.
This Workshop Is Designed For
- Looking to prepare for Digital Transformation
- With a proven track record of domestic sales
- Committed to actively participating in the program
Create a Digital Blueprint to prepare your organization for Digital Transformation:
- Learn how to effectively lead and grow an organization in today's hybrid environment.
- Make direct connections to available financing and grants that can support your digital adoption.
- Discover how to leverage technology to build a future-proof sales organization.
- Gain exclusive insights and trends on today's consumer habits in Canada and internationally.
- Discuss how to protect your Intellectual Property at home and abroad.
Participating organizations will receive a customized assessment from Jelly Marketing. The assessment will review your online effectiveness and be the foundation for your digital blueprint.