International e-Commerce Essentials, Vancouver
Program: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Networking Lunch:12:00 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Program: 12:30 p.m - 2:00 p.m.
ICE Program includes “Strategies to Secure Your IP” Training.
Presented by World Trade Centre Vancouver
BREAK into new global markets online
New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services online.
World Trade Centre Vancouver is pleased to present International e-Commerce Essentials (ICE), a workshop that helps businesses discover, learn, and create an integrated online strategy to drive global sales.International e-Commerce is growing twice as fast as domestic e-Commerce and expected to hit 4.5 trillion dollars by 2021.
By enrolling in the International e-Commerce Essentials workshop you can:
- Discover what online marketing strategy will best achieve your international e-commerce sales goals
- Learn which tools and platforms can help you predict current and future global demand for your product or service
- Understand how to mitigate against cyber crime, fraud risk, and international currency fluctuations
- Protect your Intellectual Property in order to keep your ideas protected at home and abroad
- Create an integrated online strategy to drive traffic to your website and increase conversion
ICE is designed for growth orientated SMEs:
- Seeking assistance to expand their international footprint online
- With a proven track-record of domestic sales
- Willing to actively participate in the program
Sales Thought Leader
Shane Gibson is an international speaker, trainer, and author on social media marketing, social selling and sales performance who has addressed over 100,000 people on stages in North America, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, Malaysia and South America. Shane Gibson is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Sales People in the World.
I wish this program was available many years ago. Learning best practices, hints and tips would have saved us time and money instead of going through costly trial and error.
Kryton International Inc.
The International e-Commerce Essentials workshop provided valuable insight for our branding and export teams. The presentations were interesting and the speakers were engaging. We learned a lot and would recommend this program to any small or medium business looking to get into international e-commerce.
I really enjoyed the ICE Program. It's a lot to take in, but the marketing advice was extremely helpful in preparing our marketing plan for the year. We have gone back over the slides many times and keep finding it more and more valuable!
Spain Gourmet Canada
Project Funded by:
World Trade Center Vancouver is part of the World Trade Centers Association, a not-for-profit, non-partisan association dedicated to the establishment and effective operation of World Trade Centers as instruments for trade expansion. The World Trade Centers Association is an international ecosystem of global connections and integrated trade services made up of over 324 World Trade Center locations in 89 countries, representing over 750,000 businesses globally.