New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services.
World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada's Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) in B.C. since 2017.
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results.
Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next five years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate the complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
Prince George Cohort Dates:
- 2-day Workshop - November 6 and 7
- Export Plan Day - November 14
- Mentoring Day - December 12
A growing number of SMEs have benefitted from the program in B.C.
Listen to what graduates have to say about the program HERE.
The Trade Accelerator Program puts fuel on the fire of entrepreneurship. The things you learn are not "nice-to-do's" they are "must-do's". I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to take their export game to the next level.
President, PACRIM Distributors — TAP B.C. Graduate
TAP is the rocket fuel that B.C. companies need to power beyond Canada's borders. The sessions effectively presented export-focused-concepts in the context of how to take action... immediately. Two words: Truly remarkable.
CEO, Kidcoover Caregivers Inc. — TAP B.C. Graduate
TAP created the environment for us to think harder about decision making and strategic planning. It helped us figure out our priorities, made us focus. It has been a foundational building block for the next 3-5 years on how best to approach export markets.
Owner, Studiostone Creative — TAP B.C. Graduate
Learn more about the program and apply today at tabbc.ca.
Have questions? Call TAP B.C. Team on 604-640-5491 or email .
Project Funded by:
World Trade Center Vancouver is part of the World Trade Centers Association, a not-for-profit, non-partisan association dedicated to the establishment and effective operation of World Trade Centers as instruments for trade expansion. The World Trade Centers Association is an international ecosystem of global connections and integrated trade services made up of over 324 World Trade Center locations in 89 countries, representing over 750,000 businesses globally.