GVBOT Virtual Trade Show
vFairs Virtual Platform
Members booth: $249 + GST
Non-members booth: $499 + GST
Member Attendee Registration (FREE)
Non-Member Attendee ($15 + GST) Exhibitors AllQuotes Canada
ASCM BC – Association for Supply Chain Management BC Chapter
Blank Studio Corp
BCIT Business + Media
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of British Columbia & Yukon
Dominion Blue Reprographics
Fairmont Pacific Rim
Family Services of Greater Vancouver
Fresh Prep Foods Inc.
Genus Capital Management
House of Indonesia
Hyatt Regency Vancouver
InTech Environmental Canada Corp
Learning Disabilities Society of Greater Vancouver
LMS Reinforcing Steel Group
Markanyx Solutions Inc.
ModiViz Technologies Corp.
OnTrack Business Coaching Ltd
Pacific Yacht Charters
Priority Management Vancouver
ProFound Talent Inc.
Public Services and Procurement Canada
Revotech Networks Ltd
Royal Roads University
Sea to Sky Gondola
SFU Beedie School of Business
Sharp Business Plans
Society of Translators and Interpreters of BC
Solinas and Associates
Stephane Laroye Architect Inc
Trade Commission of Peru
U-Lock Mini Storage
University of Waterloo
The Vancouver Art Gallery
The Vancouver Club
Women's Enterprise Centre
WorkBC Assistive Technology Services
Yumy Bear Candy
YWCA Hotel by YWCA Metro Vancouver
If you are interested in sponsoring this event or would like more information on being an exhibitor, please email or call 604-640-5460.
After taking a break for a couple of years we are excited to let you know that we are bringing back our trade show and will be using the online vFairs platform.
For our first virtual trade show we are taking advantage of the online environment by partnering with the Toronto Regional Board of Trade, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, and Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.
What attendees can expect:
- Discover new products, services, technologies, and offerings
- Participate in three breakout sessions with featured speakers
- Connect with other attendees through the networking chat
- Participate in the leaderboard game and you could win one of the following:
- Five course gourmet dinner for four with wine pairings at The Vancouver Club Chef's Table
- Samsung Chromebook – Provided by Innovation Networks
- Westwood Plateau Golf Foursome
- Vancouver Whitecaps FC Prize Pack
- Meyer Accolade Stainless Steel Cookware Set, 10-Piece - provided by Venngo
- 2:30 - 2:50 p.m. : Ramon Solinas, President, Solinas & Associates Insurance Services - Why do I need a benefits plan?
- 3:20 - 3:40 p.m. : Chad Banman, Sandler Training - Retooling your sales strategy for success in 2021 and beyond
- 4:10 - 4:30 p.m. : Ali Grovue, Ignite Management - Strategic Planning – What It Is, Why It Matters, and How to Get It Right