The Vancouver Board of Trade Show
For only $9:
- Network with hundreds of business professionals.
- Discover new products, services, technologies and offerings.
- Attend a professional development breakout session hosted by VBOT's Small Business Council.
- Enjoy a beverage and canapés.
- Win Prizes: Including 2 roundtrip tickets on Air France from Vancouver to Paris!
Breakout Sessions Speaker Schedule
4:00 – 4:30 p.m.
Pauline O'Malley, Business Development Strategist
The Psychology of Selling — How Buyers' Behaviours Trigger the Deal
- A simple 3 step approach to winning business
- 4 key questions to ask each and every time you interact with your clients and clients-to-be
- Closing tools to inspire buyers to say "Yes" again and again.
4:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Employee Benefits and Wellness in the workplace
- How to make use of your employee benefits
- Tips for wellness in the workplace
5:00 – 5:30 p.m.
Joe Ryan, Watson Analytics, IBM
How to Create a Cognitive Business Through Business Analytics
- Announcing the Era of Cognitive Business - going beyond current technology, building on analytics research and the next stage in transformation
- IBM's Watson analytics Platform evolution - from Jeopardy champion to clinical tool in cancer research
- Examples of the cognitive impacts to industry solutions - from healthcare to transportation, a review of how this changes everything
5:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Hussein Hallak, 3 Tier Logic
How to Maximize the Return on Your Social Media Campaign
- Five Ways to Find Your Target Audience on Social Media
- Leveraging Linkedin - the most cost effective and underutilized platform for your business
- 10 stats that will help you increase engagement on social media