Please note: you will need to attend all five sessions of this training in order to receive the CCDI D&I Influencer Certificate.
You will be sent a link to participate in this event by 8:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, May 5. Please do not share the link as it will inhibit your ability to join.
Over the last year, we have been offering a variety of training sessions through the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion (CCDI).
Our Diversity and Inclusion Leadership Council (DLC) is pleased to announce our continued partnership with CCDI and the return of our Level 2 D&I Influencer training.
The sessions are instructor-led using a virtual platform and provide participants with some of the best practices they can use to tackle pressing issues related to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Register and attend the individual sessions that are of interest to you.
- If you have already completed the CCDI Foundations Certificate Level 1.0 and attend all five CCDI D&I Influencer Training sessions, you will receive a Certificate of Completion. Bundle pricing is available if you choose this option.
- May 5: Gender in the Workplace
- May 12: LGBTQ2+ Inclusion
- May 19: Indigenous Inclusion
- May 26: Including Persons with Disabilities
- June 2: Race and Ethnicity in Canada
SESSION 3 – May 19
As part of the recommendations laid out in the Truth and Reconciliation Commission (TRC) report, this vital workshop offers employers and team members the opportunity to build solid relationships with Indigenous communities and Indigenous team members, thus harnessing the strength of an engaged workforce.
In Partnership with:
Preferred Media Partner: