Digital Transformation Workshop
Non-member Companies: $299 + GST
- Full bursaries are available for qualified companies.
- Apply before September 15, 2022.
- Space is limited.
A one-day interactive workshop for leaders looking to drive business growth and resilience through digital reinvention.
Now more than ever, to keep pace with our rapidly evolving global markets, digitization is crucial to advance competitiveness and achieve success.
Digital transformation helps companies become more competitive by leveraging technology to improve processes, operations, and customer experiences.
Create a Digital Blueprint to prepare your organization for Digital Transformation:
- Learn how to effectively lead and grow an organization in today's hybrid environment.
- Make direct connections to available financing and grants that can support your digital adoption.
- Discover how to leverage technology to build a future-proof sales organization.
- Gain exclusive insights and trends on today's consumer habits in Canada and internationally.
- Discuss how to protect your Intellectual Property at home and abroad.
Participating organizations will receive a customized assessment from Jelly Marketing. The assessment will review your online effectiveness and be the foundation for your digital blueprint.
This workshop is designed for growth-oriented SME business leaders:
- Looking to prepare for Digital Transformation.
- With a proven track record of domestic or international sales.
- Committed to actively participating in the program.
Author, Speaker, Sales Thought Leader
Shane Gibson is an international keynote speaker, trainer, and author on B2B sales, social selling and the virtual economy, who has addressed over 200,000 people on stages in North America, South America, Southern Africa, India, Dubai, and Malaysia. Shane is #5 on the Forbes.com list of the Top 30 Social Salespeople in the World.
Founding Partner, Jelly Marketing
Darian Kovacs is the Indigenous founder of Vancouver-based digital marketing agency Jelly Marketing and digital marketing school Jelly Academy. He brings 15 years of marketing experience and a passion for education, and creativity. He is the host of the podcast Marketing News Canada and on sits the board of NPower Canada. Darian specializes in mixing PR with digital marketing and has worked with numerous internationally renowned brands on developing and executing their digital marketing and PR strategies.
Andrew Gemino, Professor, Management Information Systems & Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Associate Dean, and Academic Director, EMBA IBL, SFU Beedie
Roger Kuypers, Partner, Fasken
Sean McCormick, Head of Growth Strategy, Spendscape a Moneris Company
Robin Smith, Director, Treasury Solutions, RBC
Patrick Wiltshire, Director of Products for our speaker on fraud protection, Moneris
World Trade Centre Vancouver is part of the World Trade Centers Association, a not-for-profit, non-partisan association dedicated to the establishment and effective operation of World Trade Centers as instruments for trade expansion. The World Trade Centers Association is an international ecosystem of global connections and integrated trade services made up of over 300 World Trade Center locations in nearly 100 countries, representing over 750,000 businesses globally.