Get-on-Board: A Night of Non-Profit Engagement
Welcome and Remarks: 5:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Non-Profit Networking: 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.
- Affine Climate Solutions Society
- Alzheimer Society of B.C.
- Arts Club Theatre Company
- Big Sisters of BC Lower Mainland
- Breakfast Club of Canada
- Canadian Red Cross
- Coast Mental Health
- Columbia College
- Educating Girls of Rural China (EGRC)
- Emergent Impact
- Foresight Canada
- GCBA (German Canadian Business Association)
- HUB Cycling
- JA British Columbia
- KidSport BC
- LDS (Learning Disabilities Society)
- Looking Glass Foundation for Eating disorders
- Low Entropy
- Mission Possible
- Parent Support Services Society of BC
- Rainbow Foundation of Hope
- Science Fair Foundation of BC
- Sustainable Entertainment Society
- Talent Beyond Boundaries
- Vancouver Firefighter Charities
- YMCA BC
Meet, Learn, Join and Support Local Charities and Not-for-Profits
The RIX Centre for Leadership is proud to announce the 6th Annual Night of Non-Profit Engagement, which will connect our Engaged Leadership Program (ELP) participants and other emerging professionals in the region with local non-profits and charities.
Following a keynote presentation, attendees will have the opportunity to network with local non-profits and charities to uncover opportunities at the board-level or long-term skill-based volunteer positions.
By attending, you are supporting the local non-profit sector, as well as helping these organizations to continue their important work within our community.
Peter Guo, CPA
BC Enterprise Risk Services Leader
Recipient, Community Service Award
CPA BC 2015-16
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
National Developing Leader + North America Women's ERG Lead