General Election Information
- Elections Canada –Voter Information Service (Find out if you are registered to vote, who will be running, where you can vote)
- Vote Local – a research and education initiative by FleishmanHillard High Road, Mustel Group, and the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade focused on business and community issues that are top of mind for Metro Vancouverites leading into the 2019 federal election.
- Agenda For Growth – Policy playbooks developed by the Canadian Global Cities Council (CGCC)
Election News Sources
- Global News – Decision Canada 2019
- BNN 2019 Federal Election Platform Tracker
- CBC Poll Tracker
- CTV Election 2019 coverage
Party Websites and Platforms
- Canada’s New Democratic Party – Party Platform: "A New Deal for People" (pdf)
- Conservative Party of Canada – Party Platform: “For You To Get Ahead” (pdf)
- Green Party of Canada – Party Platform: "Honest. Ethical. Caring. Leadership" (pdf)
- Liberal Party of Canada – Party Platform: "Forward: A Real Plan for the Middle Class" (pdf)
- People’s Party of Canada – Party Platform: "2019 Electoral Platform" (website)
Agenda For Growth — Policy Playbooks
In the lead up to the federal election, the Canadian Global Cities Council — a coast-to-coast coalition of Canada's eight largest chambers of commerce — has launched a new campaign called “Agenda for Growth.”
Over the course of four weeks, the CGCC will release a new policy playbook each week exploring a topic that is of importance to our cities’ and our national economy
The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade is proud to partner with our chamber colleagues in Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Brampton, Montreal, and Halifax on this important initiative.
Click on the playbook covers below, or learn more at Agenda for Growth.