Business Reinvention Series: Shifting to a Digital First Sales Strategy
Sales Thought Leader
You will be sent a Zoom link to participate in this event by 11:00 a.m. PT on Tuesday, June 16. Please do not share the link as it will inhibit your ability to join.
Submit Your Questions
We want you to be part of the discussion. To participate, go to slido.com and use the password #DIGITALSALES.
For the last couple of months, we have been running a series of webinars titled Business Resiliency Series: Navigating COVID-19. Now that we are starting to move towards a multi-phase restart plan it's vital that businesses reinvent so they can move towards recovery.
To help guide you in this next phase, we are hosting a Business Reinvention Series:
- May 21: From recession to recovery - what to expect and why
- June 9: Labour & Employment – Legal Considerations for Re-opening in B.C.
- June 16: Shifting to a Digital First Sales Strategy
Using digital channels and tools for selling isn’t new. Google, Blogging, podcasting and LinkedIn have all been around for close to 20 years. Up until recently they were seen as add-ons to a traditional sales and marketing process. Digital first sales and marketing was supposed to dominate in 5-10 years from now, but the present market conditions have accelerated the reality.
Today businesses that want to survive and thrive in the new normal have to shift their strategy to put digital tools, platforms, and networks on the top of the priority list. In this session Shane Gibson, author, speaker and sales thought leader will share:
- 10 shifts in the market all salespeople and business leaders need to address
- Success stories of organizations that have successfully and rapidly adopted to the new reality
- Key elements competencies of a digital first sales leader
This video is only available to those that registered for the live event. To access, please login (top right corner) using the email address that was used to register.
Shane Gibson, Author, Speaker, Sales Thought Leader
Moderator: Bridgitte Anderson, President and CEO, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade