Business Recovery Series: Immersive Training Simulations
Virtro Entertainment Inc.
You will be sent a Zoom link to participate in this event by 10:00 a.m. PT on Thursday, July 16. Please do not share the link as it will inhibit your ability to join.
Submit Your Questions
We want you to be part of the discussion. To participate, go to slido.com and use the password #BCRECOVERY
If your business provides training then you will want to learn about immersive training simulations that are transforming learning.
Learners report being more engaged and have a measurably deeper understanding of the course material. Training times are being significantly reduced saving business money while core competency is notably higher.
COVID-19 has made it difficult to gather employees for training sessions. This event will provide you with alternative ways to conduct training that is essential to the success of your business.
Join Virtro's Lee Brighton as she takes you on a journey to explore ways this technology can directly benefit your business.
The presentation will cover:
- A brief discussion on the various emerging technology - VR, AR, MR 360 what do they all mean and how can they be used to benefit your business.
- Who is using VR simulations in training and why? What measurable results have they gained from changing from e-learning to immersive simulations?
- With increasing numbers of English Language Learners in training programs, how do employers prove skill and safety competency to ensure compliance is met?
- How is Artificial Intelligence being used in Immersive Simulations to deliver personalized learning experiences with an interactive conversation to Virtual Humans?
- Can my business benefit from any grants to help cover the cost of implementing VR training in our workspace?
Expect a fast-paced, lively interactive presentation with practical examples to enable you to leave with a plan on how your business can benefit from using emerging technology.
Business Recovery Series Events:
- June 25: Strategies to re-open your business & enabling remote work
- July 16: Immersive Training Simulations
- July 23: How Capacity Conversations Can Help You Survive and Thrive