Giving back to the community is an important aspect of being part of the LOT program. Throughout the year, the LOT Community Outreach Committee organizes initiatives that are meant to address an issue important to the Greater Vancouver region. Volunteering in an LOT Community Outreach Initiative is also a great way to connect with other Members in a more casual environment and learn about the great work local non-profit/charities are doing in the neighbourhood.
Some of LOT's past initiatives include:
- Variety Show of Hearts telethon
- Thankathon with Covenant House
- Bowl for Big Brothers
- Canadian Cancer Society Daffodil Dash
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank donation sorting
- Vancouver Cherry Blossom Festival
- Blood Drive with Canadian Blood Services
Upcoming Community Outreach Initiatives
Please visit our events page to view all upcoming initiatives.
Suggest a LOT Community Outreach Initiative
LOT is always looking for new and innovative ways to make a positive impact on the Greater Vancouver area. If you have an idea for a Community Outreach Initiative, let us know!