Business Reinvention Awards 2021
The Greater Vancouver Board of Trade's Scale-up Centre for SMEs (SCS) is pleased to announce the 2021 Business Reinvention Awards.
The purpose of the Business Reinvention Awards is to recognize businesses who have reinvented, adapted, and shown resiliency in the face of all challenges and barriers in 2020.
- Nominees must be based in Greater Vancouver, B.C.
- Nominees must be SMEs with no more than 250 employees.
- Nominations are open to GVBOT Members and Non-members.
- Nominators may submit nominations for more than one business.
- Self-nominations are accepted.
- A business may be a finalist in more than one category, however, they are limited to winning one category only.
- Nominations are due on
Friday, January 15, 2021 extended to Thursday, January 21, 2021.
- Reinvention Award
- Recognizes a business that quickly and strategically reinvented their business model and implemented new procedures to serve their customers as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Excellence in Collaboration Award
- Recognizes two or more businesses that have successfully partnered together to remain afloat and overcome the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Healthy Workplace Award
- Recognizes a business that has successfully engaged their employees through the pandemic. They have influenced employee motivation and happiness and created an overall positive workplace culture.
- Environmental Leader Award
- Recognizes a business that has established and implemented sustainable policies to reduce the environmental impacts of their products or service-offerings.
- Domestic Growth Award
- Recognizes a business that achieved significant growth in sales, staff, and impact within Canada.
Select the Award Category(s) of Nomination
Please select all that apply.
If the person you have nominated is selected as a winner, we will be checking references to verify their achievements. Please provide the contact information of two people who can act as a reference on behalf of your nominee (optional).
Please upload supporting files here: